Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Time to turn back within

Today I received a parcel in the mail, and in it was a bracelet that I had ordered online late at night about a month ago.....
"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. so love the people who treat you right. forget about the ones who don't.believe everything happens for a reason.if you get a second chance, grab it <3"

If I'm being honest, which Id like to be...... I can admit that with my best intentions in living a judgement free, honest, loving life, I fail sometimes.

I go in and out of my personal awareness, consciousness and phases of calmness, and as of late I have felt very OUT.

I was asked the other day by someone very dear to me if I was happy.....
"OF COURSE IM HAPPY!!"

But am I AS happy as I could be?

No

I have been happier..... much.
Now Im not unhappy, I'm not depressed....not even slightly, if you know me, I think this is clear.....BUT

When I stop and backtrack my happy train track, I know that the happiest I felt was when I was practicing regular yoga, reading positive inspiring literature, writing daily gratitudes, blogging and learning regularly and spending time with my dearest friends.

What has been different ?? Why do I feel so sererapted from this place of wholesome???


~ LIFE ~
 Nothing out of the norm
Nothing that I shouldn't be doing
Nothing that I can stop

I am blessed to have FELT how incredible feels and now I am able to catch on quickly as I fall away from that.

Feeling happy from your soul to your words, from deep within to your outward actions, is such a wonderful place to live and I want back in!!!


I'm writing this post to simply remind you of where you are, where you possibly have been and where you possibly want to be.

I'm writing this also to share the feeling of 'slipping in life a bit', 'falling off track' and create the space to move back into consciousness.

Life will get busy, and sometimes take over your every thought...... This is reality.

What is so great about that is when you wake up, when you open your eyes, and say hello to the day, You get the chance to make a choice.

What are you focusing on today?
What do you WANT to do today?
What emotion do you WANT to feel?
Do you want to give and receive love today?
Do you want to create happiness for yourself and others today?

All sorts of opportunity sits with you in these first few moments, it's up to you as to what you do with the rest of the day.

Do the things that bring you internal happiness and those around you will reap nothing but the amazing benefits :)

~XO
Ky




2 comments:

  1. Beautifully put Kyla!! What a great reminder that our own perceptions of our reality make such a huge impact on how we view it and our emotions! Internal happiness so so important!!!

    I want to post those 5 questions on my mirror so I can look at them everyday as a reminder now =]=]=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bracelet! Also thanks for this reminder, I think it's SOOOO important to renew yourself regularly and take time to enjoy life and not get too caught up in the rush of things, I need to improve on this majorly. I love that yoga, reading good books, and blogging does it for you. Sometimes we need regular therapy to help soothe our souls and help us to project a positive vibe to other people. You're so awesome Kyla, I seriously look up to you every day, keep posting and sharing ur life with us!

    ReplyDelete