Thursday, May 31, 2012

MAGNUM LOVE (Pudding recipe)

Oh man.... It's been a while since I have updated this blog with a new recipe..... ( I'm sorry:( )

Here's why....

I'm spending time building up my new site www.bodyripped.net  as well as continuing to work closely with my incredible Sponsor Company MAGNUM NUTRACEUTICALS, and the recipes are going to these pages instead of here.

Over time I likely will move solely over to these sites, so please just follow along with the fun and development that is my life :)

HOWEVER, I have a delicious new recipe up on my Magnum Athlete page....

CRAVING CHOCOLATE????
Aren't we always craving chocolate  lol

http://www.hardmagnum.com/blog/kyla-gagnon/fresh-mint-chocolate-pudding

Short and to the point......

Try it, love it and let me know
:)
~Xo
Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment