Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sweet Treats ~Baked Apple Chips & Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding

Mmmmmmm my house smells YUMMY!!!!!

Having cruised my way through PINTEREST in ANY spare moment this past week.... 
( i swear its the devil in disguise....)

I saw a pin for 'Baked Apple Chips' .....

Kyla secret of the day:

I heart DEHYDRATED APPLE CHIPS

So away I went, sans dehydrator... I used my oven
200 degrees for 2+ hours.....

1-Thinly slice your apple ( I used Fuji)
2- Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Stevia
3-Spread out across a baking sheet and bake for 2+ hours....

*I got tired of waiting and pulled them out at 2... could have stayed in for another hour*


~Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding~
 1/2C cottage cheese (I used 1% Island Farms)
1/4C Greek Yogurt (plain non fat)
1tsp Vanilla
1 packet Stevia
4 strawberries(previously frozen)
1/4C Coconut milk light
BLEND until SILKY SMOOTH
(I used a magic bullet, feel free to use a blender or processor)
This is ME, giving YOU full access to enjoy these treats at your leisure......( They might even go nicely TOGETHER??? Just sayin;)
 Be good to YOU
~Ky
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment