Friday, March 9, 2012

My Last weekends Lazy Day SAVER

I woke up last Saturday with FULL intentions of a KILLER workout.......




To wake up and feel SO SORE lol from the week of training...... I chose to do JUST CARDIO......

But then wrote out a TEN MINUTE BLAST,
 headed in to the gym, 
broke a sweat, 
warmed my muscles up
 and finished my "LAZY DAY" with a 45 minute bike ride.......



~There really is such a thing as TOO MUCH TRAINING.... otherwise known as OVER TRAINING.

Our body responds to rest VERY WELL.... Rest is when our muscles are able to recover and repair....... At the least, I recommend taking ONE day per week off.

I often use my OFF day as a light longer cardio, to really loosen up any tight muscles and follow that with a nice loooooooooooooonnnnnng stretch..... mmmmm SO RELAXING!!!

Always listen to the body.... Don't push past the pain that is giving you the inner thought of..." I'm not sureeeeee if this is 'good' pain or 'bad' pain.... If you question it... it's likely bad pain.

Being the tough guy or girl with those issues will ONLY leave you behind. 

If you've ever had an athletic related injury ( any injury at that ) You KNOW how frustrating the recovery period can be. SO just simply LISTEN.
The human body is among the MOST intelligent machines we have on the planet and we just happen to be blessed with living IN IT.

~Ky
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment