Monday, April 9, 2012

SUMMER SHRED DOWN 6 week blast BOOKING NOW!!!

YUP!

MY 2nd 6 WEEK SHRED DOWN IS HAPPENING

I am leaving the BEAUTIFUL city of Victoria April 20th with my Kevin, for a 

month of travel in......


ITALY!!!!

The first Fitness Challenge was SUCH a huge success
that I ran an ONLINE 12 week program ( that is coming to an end in a few weeks!!!... Very exciting!!!)

I also ran a last minute 6 week program to those in Victoria who were able to come and train with me before I snuck away to PARADISE~

With SO much interest, and only one body to train people.... I PROMISED another POWER PROGRAM of 6 weeks PRE SUMMER!!!

SUMMER IS COMING ALL TOO SOON......

I'LL BE READY.... WILL YOU????


Spaces are LIMITED!!!
BOOK IN YOUR SPOTS NOW before I leave to assure your slot.

*GROUP training 2-5 people IS AVAILABLE *
(Cost will differ slightly, please inquire)

First sessions can begin
MONDAY MAY 21st @6 am...... 

*****NOTE*****
From this day(May 21st)... JULY 1st
 AKA SUMMER 
is 6 weeks away!! LAST CHANCE BABES  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment