Monday, March 5, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Muffins (protein packed)

Today seemed like a good day to bake.... 
I went with Cinnamon and Apple.....

We got MUFFINS....
Here's the thing...

EVERYONE loves muffins......

They seem like a bulky heavy fulfilling meal substitute....

and this option is:

 LOW CAL
basically FAT FREE
 ZERO sugar 
and high PROTEIN

What goes IN:

3/4C OATS
5 packets CARMEL STEVIA ( You can use regular... or 1/2C splenda if that's your choice)
2C Cottage Cheese
4 Egg Whites
1 chopped Apple ( I used GALA)
splash Vanilla
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein ( I used MAGNUM QUATTRO )
splash Almond milk

What you DO:


MIX WELL... I just used a fork and my SUPER STRENGTH ARM

You can opt for 12 regular sized muffins or try making 5-6 larger muffins........

Bake @350 for 20-33 minutes depending ....... Check at 20 minutes.

PER MUFFIN ( based on 12 muffins)
67 CALORIES
.7g FAT
5.8g CARBOHYDRATES
.6g FIBER
9g PROTEIN

No comments:

Post a Comment