Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quick and to the Point - ABS AND BUTT

Building  beautiful backside and a tight tummy...... From HOME!

This simple 6 minute workout can be done LITERALLY anywhere..... I did it after my cardio this am at the GYM, and then to film, came home and did it AGAIN, and then when my camera wasn't turned on... lol I did it AGAIN.... and then you know what I did after my COMPUTER wouldn't upload the video....???

I DID IT AGAIN!! hahaah MY BOOOOOOOOTY is sore you guys!! YOWZA

This is the breakdown of the 
3 minute ABS + 3 minute BOOTY blast:

Timer set for 30/10 for 12 rounds
You will need a mat or carpet flooring and ideally something ELEVATED for your booty blast.

AB ROUTINE:


30 seconds KNEE HUGS / 10 sec rest
30 seconds TOE TOUCH SIT UPS / 10 sec rest
30 seconds HAND TOUCH TIC TOC / 10 sec rest
30 seconds HAND TOUCH TIC TOC / 10 sec rest
30 seconds TOE TOUCH SIT UP / 10 sec rest
30 seconds KNEE HUGS / move into BOOTY BLAST using your 10 seconds rest
VIDEO HERE!!!

BOOTY BLAST:


30 seconds DBL LEG BRIDGE/ 10 sec PULSE
30 seconds R LEG ONLY BRIDGE /  10 sec PULSE
30 seconds DBL LEG BRIDGE / 10 sec PULSE
30 seconds L LEG ONLY BRIDGE / 10 sec PULSE
*IMMEDIATE FLIP ONTO TUMMY *
30 seconds STIFF LEGGED SWIMMER KICKS
10 seconds STIFF LEG HOLD
30 seconds STIFF LEGGED OPENERS
VIDEO HERE!!!


This is a Great end to any workout, or tossed in just before bed..... If your butt isn't BUUURRRRNNNNNING after this 3 minutes... REPEAT!!!

Enjoy my friends,
~Ky xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What a great web site.
    Armarkat Cat Tree Model A6501, Beige

    ReplyDelete